Welcome to the Ottenheimer Library!! Here are some helpful tips as you begin your research journey:
1. You will need to use your NetID and password to log into the databases from off-campus.
2. Please make sure that you have the most current edition of Adobe Reader loaded on your computer.
3. We recommend that you have Google Chrome and Firefox loaded on your computer. Sometimes you may need to switch browsers if a particular database doesn't want to work in one browser.
4. You must access the databases and journal articles through the library. When you access through us, our system proves that you are a UA Little Rock student.
5. Please ask for help if you have questions or can't find what you need.