Sometimes the links for full-text articles do not work in the databases. To double-check our journal holdings:
1. Choose the "Journals" tab on the library webpage.
2. Type in the name of the journal, NOT the name of the article.
3. The list of databases will indicate the years available in full-text.
4. Pay close attention the dates. The journal publisher determines which databases are granted full-text rights.
5. If the library does not own the journal or the year needed, you may submit an interlibrary loan request for the article.
** If you have a citation for a journal article, follow the instructions above.
Special note: if you are having trouble with accessing the full-text article, please contact me. There may be a problem that I need to report.