Sometimes the links for full-text articles do work in the databases. To double-check our journal holdings:
1. Choose the 'Journals' tab on the library webpage.
2. Type in the name of the journal. NOT the name of the article.
3. The list of databases will indicate the years available in full-text.
4. Pay close attention to the dates. The journal publisher determines which database has full-text rights and the years allowed.
5. If the library does not own the journal title or the year needed, you may submit an interlibrary loan request for that article.
If you have a citation and need to know if we own the journal, follow the steps above.
Note: If you have trouble with accessing an article, please contact me. I may need to report a problem.