Sometimes the links for the full-text articles do not work in the databases. To double-check our journal holdings:
1. Choose the "Journal" tab on the library webpage.
2. Type in the name of the journal, NOT the the name of the article.
3. A list of databases will indicate the years available in full-text.
4. Pay close attention to the dates. The journal publisher determines which databases are granted full-text rights.
5. If the library does not own the journal or the year needed, you may submit an interlibrary loan request for the needed article.
If you have a citation for a journal article and just need to know if we own the journal, follow the instructions above.
If you are having trouble with accessing an article, please contact me. There may be a problem that I need to report.