Sometimes the links for the full-text articles do not work properly within the databases. To double-check our journal holdings:
1. Choose the "Journal" tab on the library webpage.
2. Type in the name of the journal, NOT the title of the article.
3. If the library subscribes to the journal, a list of databases will indicate the years available in full-text.
4. Pay close attention to the dates. The journal publishers determines which databases are granted full-text rights.
5. If the library does not have the journal or the year needed, you may request the article through interlibrary loan.
**If you have a citation for an article, you can determine if the library owns the journal by using these same instructions.
Special note: If you are having difficulty with accessing an article, please contact me. There may be a problem that I need to report.